- All Known Implementing Classes:
public interface BlockFilterFilter provided block into one or more block.
The block filter is generally called for each block in a block list and is asked to return a filtered version of the provided block. This means:
- an empty list if the block as to be removed
- the block itself in a list if the filter does not have anything particular to filter on it
- or even a list of new block to replace the provided block
- $Id: 84b7be30ea5eea76db489aad0e5d37edfa418e2e $